Optimise your human capital by investing in automation
3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader Advanced
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader Advanced is a compact instrument that automates the counting of 10 different 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates and the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Staph Express Disk to increase laboratory productivity and ensure accurate, consistent readings. Thanks to the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Manager Software, results are stored for data analysis.
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader Advanced features 10 different 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates: Rapid Aerobic Count, Rapid Coliform Count, Rapid E. coli/Coliform Count, Rapid Yeast and Mold Count,Aerobic Count,Coliform Count, Enterobacteriaceae Count, E. coli/Coliform Count, Select E. coli Count, Staph Express Count and Staph Express Disk.
- Supports the counting of 10 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates and the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Staph Express Disk using built-in solid artificial intelligence to produce accurate results
- Counts the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plates and the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Staph Express Disk in six seconds or less
- Includes 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Manager Software that allows users to create one-off/single reports, recurring scheduled reports and real time charts. Reports have the option to compare results over time, include graphs (bar, line, pie) and company logo(s).
- Ability to read 10 barcode symbologies for integration into laboratory processes
Artificial intelligene: combination of 'machine learning' and 'deep learning'
- Remote acces of software and reports
Operating of the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader Advanced
After incubation, 3M™ Petrifilm™ plates can be easily fed into the 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Reader Advanced where each plate is imaged and counted via onboard solid artificial intelligence in less than six seconds. The software has been trained and validated with a wide range of feeding matrices to ensure accurate plate counting.
The 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate Manager Software uses a simple and streamlined user interface to collect, store and report 3M™ Petrifilm™ Plate results.
The system recognises 10 barcode symbologies allowing users to easily map details such as food type and dilution, rather than taking inventory by hand.
Results can be exported to the user's Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) and other reporting tools. In addition, the 3M Petrifilm Plate Manager Software allows users to access results from multiple PCs connected to a company intranet.