The LABWIT ZXDP series Direct Heating Incubators offer economical incubation of microorganisms. The Incubators are built with a high-tech microprocessor controller that maintains accurate temperature control (PID) of the room in the range of ambient temperature +5°C to 65°C. With an accuracy of ±0.1°C, an easy-to-use sealed control panel allows for easy digital setting and fast readout of time and temperature, as well as an alarm signal if there is a deviation from the setting parameters. The processor stores up to 9 program-18 steps in a "non-volatile" memory. The programs can be used to run multiple "disaster and soak" cycles up to 99 times. Incubators can also be used as a constant (one) temperature incubator.
- 50L volume, fixed value and programmable temperature control
- Direct heating optimises temperature uniformity over the ambient temperature +5-65°C
- PID microprocessor ensures accurate temperature control with minimal fluctuations
- The internal glass door ensures full visibility of the room during use.
- LCD display, overheat alarm and non-volatile memory
Selling price: 1040 euro excl. VAT