WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small text file that we store on your computer or mobile device when you visit the website. Cookies are usually used to let websites function optimally, to keep track of the actions of website visitors, to save login data, etc. There are different types of cookies that can be distinguished according to their origin, function, and lifespan.
You can read more about cookies at www.aboutcookies.org.
WHICH COOKIES DO WE USE IN BRIEF:
Functional cookies or necessary cookies
Functional cookies ensure that our online store functions correctly. Consider, for example, functionalities such as placing an item in your shopping cart or paying for your order.
With the help of third-party analytics, we collect statistics about how our webshop is used. By measuring website usage, we can continue to improve our store to the benefit of our users.
We place marketing cookies on our web store. Third parties can also place marketing cookies on our web store. We also place marketing cookies on third-party websites. We can combine the information from these marketing cookies. We do this so that we can make offers that are as relevant as possible to you based on your online surfing, search and buying behavior.
HOW CAN YOU DISABLE COOKIES
DELETE COOKIE HISTORY
If you have chosen 'refuse marketing cookies' above, these cookies will no longer be placed from that moment. If you also want to delete your cookie history, you can do so for the different browsers in the following way.
Delete cookies in Chrome:
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right. Click History> History> Clear browsing data.
- In the menu 'Delete browsing data' you have the option at the top to delete browsing data from the first use up to and including the last hour. Below that you choose which items you want to delete. In any case, check 'Cookies and other site and plug-in data'.
- Press the 'Delete browsing data' button.
Delete cookies in Safari:
- Open Safari and go to Safari> Preferences> Privacy> Delete saved cookies and data> Manage website data> Delete everything.
Delete cookies in Firefox:
- Click on the 3 lines at the top right, click on Options> Privacy> Delete individual cookies.
- Click on 'Delete all'.
Delete cookies in Microsoft Edge:
- Click on the 3 dots at the top right> Settings. Under 'Delete browsing data', click the 'Choose what you want to delete' option.
- Select the cookies (preselected)> Press the 'Delete' button.
Delete cookies in Internet Explorer:
- Click on the gear at the top right> choose Internet Options> General tab. Click on 'Delete' under 'Browsing history'.
- Do you not want to delete everything? Then at least check 'Cookies and Website Data' and click on 'Delete'.