Who are we
Led techno is a Belgian ‘solutions provider’ for laboratories in general and microbiological laboratories in particular.
We are specialists in equipment, media, 3M PetrifilmTM, glassware, plastics, protective clothing and complete automation projects. We are a distributor for a.o. the following brands: 3M, Ruskinn, Termaks, IUL Instruments, Hirayama, Gosselin, Deltalab, Biokar, Testo, Hanna, Büchi, Nuaire ….
Led techno can deliver more than 2000 products from stock. As an ISO 9001:2015 certified company, the emphasis lies on quality, know-how, advice, flexibility and client orientation. We care about our clients!
A brief history
In 1983, Edith Durinck began supplying laboratories from her home in Hechtel-Eksel. Following a management buy-out in 2005, by Peter Manet and Peter Van Eylen,
Led techno moved to a brand new commercial building in the De Schacht industrial estate in Heusen-Zolder. Service and client orientation are two values that Led techno has felt very strongly about from the beginning. Many clients have been with us right from the start and consider Led techno as a strategic partner they are pleased to work with.
Facts and figures
- more than 950 clients in Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg
- more than 5,000 references available
- 1,000 m² newly constructed warehouse
- 4-person management team
- 20 employees
LED Techno: 35 year
In 2013 Led techno has celabrated her 30th anniversary.
Participant in the Voka Sustainable Business Charter
Every company that subscribes to the Voka Sustainable Business Charter commits to:
- Integrate sustainable entrepreneurship in a proactive manner into company policy
- Formulate objectives and concrete actions that are appropriate to the SDGs of the United Nations
- To report on the results achieved to the evaluation committee
- Communicate externally about the actions performed
- To work continuously on compliance with social, welfare and environmental legislation