This allows you to evaluate and validate the results of your analyses with the results of several comparable laboratories, for the same matrix and the same parameter.
Another important point is that they are an essential requirement for accreditations and highly valued in GFSI certifications (IFS Food, BRCGS Food Safety or FSSC22000) when they come to audit you (and now even more so with unannounced audits...).
But what do I gain by participating in the PTGSC programmes?
First, the PTGSC team has developed a very complete programme (132 rounds) and works in a very rigorous way. In addition, they offer important benefits that are unique to this type of product:
- The exercises are accredited to UNE EN ISO 17043.
- They have an extensive catalogue of tests for agri-food, environmental and other consumer products.
- They tell you the exact date you will receive your sample.
- All their samples are real, so you can analyse what you always analyse (no preparations simulating a food product).
- They have a digital platform to upload information (https://ptgsc.com) easily and intuitively.
- They publish the reports in English.
- They help you in less than 24 hours.
- They have more than 20 years of experience in developing these kinds of circuits and are the first supplier accredited by ENAC in agri-food programmes (accreditation no 06/PPI011).
GSC has almost 30 years of experience in developing a wide range of internal ring tests. They started in 1994 and in 2011 they became the first provider of agri-food comparator programmes accredited by ENAC (accreditation No 6/PPI011).
Currently, PTGSC comparator programmes are an international reference in the agri-food and environmental sectors.