The mission of IFM Quality Services is to assist laboratories in improving and maintaining the quality of their analyses through the provision of laboratory quality assurance products and services. Their primary vehicles for achieving this aim are the provision of proficiency testing programs, reference materials and consulting services.
Custom Designed Proficiency Testing Programs
A group of laboratories or staff within a company with a particular proficiency testing need can approach about designing a custom program for their use. IFM already has on hand a wide variety of products that could be combined to produce a program exactly fitting the needs and budget of many laboratories.
Reference Materials and Quality Control Materials
A range of homogenous samples with known analytical results are on-hand for use in validation work and for other quality assurance purposes. The range of products also includes traceable reference cultures.
Why choose IFM ?
- Accredited to ISO/IEC17043 (A2LA Accreditation certificate 3189-02)
- Cost Effective
- Personal Service
- 100% Independent Company
- Comprehensive Program Offered
- Selection of Program Formats
- You only perform the analyses applicable to your laboratory.
- They can monitor the performance of several staff members testing from the same sample sets for no additional charge
- They will discount your participation in additional programs when you enrol in any scheme.
- Extraordinary Value for Money!